Sunday, February 12, 2006

Day 2, Half pipes and Snowboarding



Day 2 already!

I must admit, it's rather hard knitting and watching sport . It has only consolidated what I already knew. I can't knit and watch telly at the same time. I listen to the telly and I think I gotta get me some audio books in the future.

Anyway, today has been the snowboarding half pipe with thee King of Ice, Shaun White, USA. Man! Does he make things looks sooooooooooooo easy. He might even be the one to persuade me to stop being a couch potato and actually make a physical effort to do something. Then again.... nah! Perhaps I'll just stick to knitting.

My Sanquhar gloves are cominng along so slowly. I thought I'd be able to steam ahead with them and then, perhaps , finish Tipsy in the 16 days of Olympiad. Fat Chance! 2ply wool and size 1.5mm DPN's means progress is snail pace. Boy! these Mamma's are hard work. I do hope I achieve Olympic Gold for us.

2 Comments:

Blogger LornaJay said...

Where did you get the pattern for the Sanquhar gloves?

3:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.swri.org.uk/index.htm

I got them here. you have to rake about in the site to find them. The patterns are 60p each

5:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home