Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Happy Valentines Day to all...

I got a lovely Valentines card from daughter Hannah, declaring that I was the best Mother in the HOLE world! I think she has been thinking about her knitting overnight as well! At the moment it's got pushed down the back of the couch - I'm sure it will re-emerge at some point.

Well I was right about me - no knitting done last night - dreamt about it a lot though - Have taken knitting to work today but it is like a zoo here - working on a proposal that is not working out!

Maybe try to knit one or two rows.... won't get much done tonight probably.. Olympics of another sort! - the figure skating on tonight - my favourite.

How are you all doing? - are you knitting from here to eternity?

C and H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home