Monday, February 27, 2006

ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END!

Hello All,

How did it go? - I see by some posts - jolly good show for some of you!

My weekend was a disaster - well knitting wise. I was still house/dog/cat sitting till Sunday when I had to "change houses". I did try to knit a little but found a mistake and had to rip it out. On Saturday we had a LARGE snowfall - there was tons of snow so I helped Hannah built a snow fort (for 3 hours) and decided that was time well spent (I also spent 3 hours shovelling the bosses and neighbours driveways!!!- me think I should get a medal for that Olympic effort!)

Also, calamity, struck - I fell down the stairs at the bosses house and hurt my arm so that delayed progress - then I had to deal with mice in the house - Hannah was quite upset.

So... drum roll... due to circumstances beyond my control... I will enter my handwarmers as my finished project. They are nothing to write home about! but something is better than nothing.

I have enjoyed "getting back to knitting" and have several projects I wish to do in the future. But for now I must try to finish the baby sweater. Hannah must know me well cause she said "will the sweater be finished before the baby is born" (not mine - someone at work!) baby is due in June and in all confidence I have said "yes". I never make a promise I cannot keep.

So me fellow team mates - what now after the Olympics - what plans do you have now - are we disbanded until the next Olympics or....................?? are we doing another challenge.

I will post the hand warmer picture today - the model-maker at work has the camera.

Cheerio the noo
Carolyn and Hannah

1 Comments:

Blogger LornaJay said...

Well, I've decided to work on finishing some long-abandoned projects .... I know I won't have much time for knitting, particularly as our busy season starts, but at least the intention is there.

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home